Frequently Asked Questions
- Space to list special offers
- Opening times
- Twitter page address
- Importantly, you can add a promotional video code from sites such as Youtube, Vimeo or any other streaming site that allows you to embed a video.
- You’ll also get access to Google Analytics statistics for your listing to see how well it is performing. You can use this to gauge the effect of your listed special offers.
- We’re not done… you can also show up to 10 images related to your business
- You can also be added to extra categories (by contacting us with the relevant categories you wish to be added to, max 10).
Not only that, our paid featured listings are shared on our social network pages and we may also contact you with opportunities to feature on our blog, giving you even more value for money.
We also plan on adding events to your pages. Your events will get everything you get in the place listings and you will also be able to:
- Put exact locations with exact locations
- Make recurring events so your weekly classes or monthly meetups will always be there at the top of the listings
- Give registration details separately
- Specify a price.
- In addition you will be able to LINK your paid events listing to your business place listing so people who are interested can find out all about you
- We’re even talking about helping you with registrations as well but this could be a while off yet. For now you can specify a link to lead people to your event registration page if you have one.
Featured Place listings do not expire but when your subscription lapses, it will turn your listing in to a free listing which expires after 180 days